The Wiki-Bot's Settings are configured through the use of the
!wiki settings command, or through the web-based Dashboard.
List of settings
- The default wiki that the Wiki-bot queries. Default is en.wikipedia.org. it is set with !wiki settings wiki <wiki>
- The interface language. Default is
en(English). You can use it by doing !wiki settings lan <language>
- The minimal role required to be able to use the Wiki-bot. Default is
@everyone. Use it with !wiki settings role <role>
- Whether inline commands can be used. By default, they can be.
The server-wide settings listed above can be overwritten per-channel or per category. The default wiki can be changed per-channel in every server, but the other settings can only be overwritten if patreon features are enabled on the server.
- I will change the settings for this server.
!wiki settings wiki <wiki>
- I will change the default wiki for this server.
!wiki settings lang <language>
- I will change the language for this server.
!wiki settings role <role>
- I will change the minimal required role to use commands for this server.
!wiki settings inline toggle
- I will toggle inline commands for this server.
!wiki settings channel
- I will change the overwrites for the current channel.